- For treatment of cancers of the larynx (voice box ) and oral cavity.
- Transoral micro-larygoscopic surgery, without external incision.
- Allows preservation of voice as larynx (voicebox) is not removed.
- Performed as day surgery procedure.
LASER TREATMENT FOR VARICOSE VEINS
- No surgery
- No hospitalisation
- No anesthesia
The latest modality for treating Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BHP)
KTP LASER TECHNOLOGY – A BOON FOR PROSTRATE PATIENTS
- Treats prostatic enlargement by vaporizing the tissue
- Suitable for most cases of BHP
ADVNATAGES OF KPT LASER OVER ALTERNATIVES
- Reduced hospitalization (can be done as OPD procedure)
- Bloodless surgery
- No need to discontinue anticoagulants
- Post operative symptoms are minimal
- Patients go home without a catheter
- Early return to work
- Dr. Ashiq Ali Raval
- Dr. Percy Chipper
- Dr. V Srinivas (Uro Oncologist)